A list of things that don’t make sense:
- LGBT Americans who support Romney.
- LGBT allies who support Romney.
- Women who support Romney.
- Feminists who support Romney.
- People of color who support Romney.
- Supporters of racial equality who support Romney.
- Middle-class Americans who support Romney.
- Union workers who support Romney.
- Non-Christians who support Romney.
- Anyone who isn’t part of the privileged 1% who supports Romney.
2nd Fabric of Life sketch, hi there. This was one of those times I had no idea what I was even doing when I started and it slowly became this. My favorite thing is the colors. Also there’s an error in this and it’s tooooo late to fix it :,(
Illustration for Zoffoli’s Dance series, which you should read if you’re prepared to be upset. Very well written fics with one of the finest Moriartys I’ve seen from Sherlock fandom yet.This is from the first in the series, I Like to Watch You Dance.
Rarrrrrgle raarrgle raarrgle sob sob sobbbbbbbbb. Great songs and current OTP kill me now.
click and drag.
Teju Cole (via semperes)
So glad this sentiment has been expressed. I can’t help but roll my eyes whenever someone says this or I see it on social networking sites. To me it usually reeks of self-satisfaction when it’s likely this is as deep as the person saying it usually goes into the complexities of other peoples.